Start on my way back south tomorrow first thing. Reasons:
a) Van is starting to give some problems and it's too expensive up here if it goes really wrong.
b) Weather forecast, long term is cloudy all the time for the next ten days or so, the moon is becoming full and starting Saturday major snow is on its way.
Soo, as I had planned for the start of the return trip next week Wednesday I have decided to cut my losses and trundle off. Do not want to get snowed in, which is a strong possibility.
Will probably be with a German couple we first met up near Evenes two years ago on our travels. They are close to Trondheim and I shall spend about two days with them.
After that it is a days run through to Oslo where I hope to be able to sell the tyres I had to buy here.
More at a later date, probably close out this blog once back in Duesseldorf.